Wednesday, October 3, 2012

LV Updates!!!!

What's up!!!
 
What's up!!!
 
What's up everyone!!!
 
 
Check it out!!!
Yes, you read it right!!!
 
Natural-N-Sassy is hosting another event called "Hip-N-Healthy".
 
Come out on Saturday 10/13/12 from 5pm-7pm to The Ranch House in Town Square to get tips on hair care, fitness, and inspiration.
 
If you would like to attend please RSVP @ http://nstlvoct12.eventbrite.com.
 
The tickets are $10.00,1/2 off w/valid student I.D.
 
I personally love attending events hosted by Natural-N-Sassy for the following reasons:
  • I'm the featured Vblogger/Blogger....lol...
  • I get to meet amazing people.
  • All the events are very informative.
  • Free product samples are given out.
  • Coupons are given out to try new products.
  • There are plenty of opportunities to win a giveaway.
  • I get to giveaway some of my favorite products.
 
Yes, I get all of that from attending and you can too.  Isn't that exciting???  If you think so then come out and join us on Saturday, 10/13/12 from 5pm-7pm.
 
 

That's all I have for you today everyone thanks for your continued support and for reading my blog.
 
Remember to stay healthy, natural and happy !!!
 
 
Thank you,
Diva Desert Locs
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment