Friday, March 2, 2012

My Hair Regime

Below is my current hair regime.  I usually change my regime when I learn new things or if I see something wrong with my hair:

Daily
I spritz my locs with Rose water or Peppermint water (whichever one I have available).  I only oil my locs and scalp when it feels dry.

Weekly
I wash my locs weekly using the following method:
I pre-soak my locs with Castor oil.
Wash them 2x with one of my homemade Shampoos.
Then I condition them with my homemade conditioner for locs.
I clarify them using a Lemon, Tea Tree or ACV rinse.
Rinse my hair with very warm water and then with cold water.
While my locs are still soaking wet I apply Olive Oil to them.
To dry them, I wrap them up in a microfiber towel for 15 minutes and then I let them air dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment